Frequently Asked Questions
– What are the age requirements? 21+
– Acceptable Form of Photo ID
A current, valid photo ID is required of every patron visiting our Nightclub and all guests must be 21+ strict. The following forms of ID are acceptable:
ACCEPTED (As long as it is not expired)
– United States, Canada, England, Ireland, European Issued Drivers Licenses or DMV Identification Cards (If they are not stamped “not to verify ID”)
– Passports (as long as there are no missing pages, not laminated or handwritten and not expired)
– Military ID Cards
– Mexico Voter ID Cards
– What is the dress code? Upscale and Stylish nightlife fashion. No oversized clothing, including but not limited to t-shirts and pants.
No tanks tops, hoodies, jerseys, sweat pants, joggers, no baseball caps, timberland boots of any color, no basketball sneakers. No UGGs.
Stylish sneakers may be worn only accompanied by a button down shirt. Shorts can be worn with a dress shirt. Females are not allowed with sneakers OR Timberland boots.
We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone. Reservations will be cancelled if proper attire is not worn.
These rules are in effect Friday, Saturday and Sunday at Lobby starting 8pm
– How much is the admission? Friday ladies free, guys $10 – Saturday ladies $5 Guys $20
– Do we have parking and how much? Small parking lot is free, however on weekends valet is $10